We are discerning. As in, we search far, we dig deep, and if we have to… we wait for the best to show up. We only recommend people and systems we have worked with directly and come to adore. I love and respect these humans. (As well as the gear that keeps us sailing.)
Vendors. Suppliers. Trusted Collaborators.
LEADERSHIP + COACHING
- Chela Davison… is one of my closest and beloved friends. But that’s beside the point. She is one of the most sought-after coaches in the integral coaching community—because she is gifted. Her insight and skill are extraordinary. I’ve done three coaching series with Chela, and each has profoundly impacted HOW I work and what I decide to create. Chela is currently helping Team D to create a developmental program. Three words: Respect. Revelation. Transformation.
- Laurie Milotte… is the magic behind the design of The Desire Map Planner, our candles, #Truthbomb deck and so much of the visual branding that we do. She is classy Parisian, a joy to work with… and is obsessed with product design.
- Jennifer Spivak… the Facebook Ads Girl. Here’s how Dee from our team describes Jennifer: “She is like the CIA of FB Ads! She’s always at the top of her game, keeping us up-to-speed with the inside scoop. She will tweak and tweak to ensure our ads get the right traction. Jennifer is personable, efficient, and over-the-top caring.”
AUDIO / VIDEO
- Kelly at MoonDog, Copywriter + Digital Strategist… also has a foot in the world of podcast marketing. Kelly is the editor of my forthcoming podcast (!) and helped me sort out all of the engineering stuff to make it a reality. No-nonsense, lovely and knowledgeable, I’m so grateful to have found her.
- Kevin at Red Room Sound, Audio + Video Engineer… was the sound editor for my audiobooks and meditation kits, and also pulls together all of my rambling voice memos into profesh files for the blog. We’ve worked with Kevin for about four years now. Again: so grateful.
- Anatta, Web Development. We heart Team Anatta. Big time. Forever.
- Rackspace, Hosting
- Mailchimp, Email Marketing
- Bronto, Email Marketing
PRINT + PACKAGING
- Elise and Duncan at Spectrum, Printing. They go to the ends of the earth to find us eco-friendly everything and then pull together massive print jobs without a glitch. Thankfulness.
- Friesens, Printing. PROFESSIONAL PERFECTION. Very happy with Friesens.
- Trysk, Printing. Specialty jobs and weird requests from us—they’ve got it covered!
- Huaxin, Printing. For China-based jobs we are happy to have found Huaxin for their integrity and efficiency.
- Chicago Paper Tube, Recyclable + Biodegradable Packaging.
Danielle LaPorte is an invited member of Oprah’s SuperSoul 100, a group who, in Oprah Winfrey’s words, “is uniquely connecting the world together with a spiritual energy that matters.” She is author of White Hot Truth: Clarity for keeping it real on your spiritual path—from one seeker to another. The Fire Starter Sessions, and The Desire Map: A Guide To Creating Goals With Soul—the book that has been translated into 8 languages, evolved into a yearly day planner system, a top 10 iTunes app, and an international workshop program with licensed facilitators in 15 countries.
Named one of the “Top 100 Websites for Women” by Forbes, millions of visitors go to DanielleLaPorte.com every month for her daily #Truthbombs and what’s been called “the best place online for kickass spirituality.” A speaker, a poet, a painter, and a former business strategist and Washington-DC think tank exec, Entrepreneur Magazine calls Danielle, “equal parts poet and entrepreneurial badass…edgy, contrarian…loving and inspired.” Her charities of choice are Eve Ensler’s VDay: a global movement to end violence against women and girls, and charity: water, setting out to bring safe drinking water to everyone in the world. She lives in Vancouver, BC with her favourite philosopher, her son. You can find her @daniellelaporte and just about everywhere on social media.