Seemingly impossible; they can, but you can’t; not in this lifetime, light years away, inconceivable.
The stuff of dreams.
Instead, take this into your cells:
Miracles, proof, evolution and revolutions, breakthroughs, dawnings, devotion, in time, in the realm of possibility, with the power of love, come hell or high water, positively conceivable…
– Laugh again after unspeakable loss. Joy will wind its way around scars that will never unknot within you—like smiling ivy warming tree roots.
– Triple your income. Jump a “class bracket.” Pay cash. Never worry again about if you have enough money to do what you want.
– Be one week from filing divorce papers and see that he’s the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. (oh yes, I know of what I speak.)
– Get over not getting what you thought you wanted to get but never got from your parents—because, at some point, you need to get on with getting what you want in the here and now. (Give your folks a break.)
– Have never walked a full mile and become one of those people who not only runs many miles but LOVES to run. This happens, I’ve heard tell.
– Where you used to fill space and time to avoid the terror of stillness, you can actually rest in the peace of your radiant mind, calm permeating.
– Come out of the closet, stand in front of your family, and commit to the one you love in full color and pride.
– Lose the weight—permanently. Yes, forever.
– Hug the person who sold you down the river when you run into her on the street years later—and mean it.
– Cure yourself.
– Melt into love.
. . . . . . .
Danielle LaPorte is the author of The Fire Starter Sessions: A Soulful + Practical Guide for Creating Success on Your Own Terms. An inspirational speaker, former think tank exec, and business strategist, she is the co-author of Your Big Beautiful Book Plan. DanielleLaPorte.com is named one of the top 100 websites for women by Forbes Magazine. Find Danielle on Facebook + Twitter @daniellelaporte + at her digital temple: DanielleLaPorte.com
*Photo by sara | b.