The last time I saw Jim Carrey on the Jay Leno show, he was hilarious, as always. When Jay asked Jim what he attributed his success to, he told the most remarkable story. Jim shared that when he first arrived in Los Angeles, he was doing his best to launch his career as a standup comedian. He would drive around the city like a madman every night to perform as many as three shows in three different clubs. Then, late at night, he would drive up to Mulholland Drive and park in a place where he could see the lights of Hollywood. As he sat in his car, he would visualize that he was the biggest star in the world. That the best scripts were being sent to him, along with the best offers. And he would feel what it would feel like to be super successful. On Thanksgiving Day 1995, he wrote himself a check in the amount of ten million dollars and put on the memo line “for acting services rendered.” Six months later, that is the exact amount he was paid to star in the film The Cable Guy. The rest is history.
Jim Carrey wasn’t sitting home wishing and hoping or buying into the myth “if it’s meant to be, it will happen.” He was actively co-creating his career with the Universe.
Have you bought into the myth “if I am meant to be with my soulmate, they will find me?” Does this really make sense?
Imagine that you need to find a new job, would you simply sit on your couch saying, “If it’s meant to be for me to have a job, it will come find me?”
Of course not!
You have the power and ability to manifest a soulmate, and so much more.
To Manifest Your Soulmate, Here Are Eight Things You Can Begin Doing Today
1. Find ways to express more love to everyone in your life.
2. Create a “vision map” of your romantic vision and look at it daily.
3. Write a list of the most important qualities your soulmate will possess.
4. Heal your heart of any past hurts that will prevent you from magnetizing big love.
5. Clear out the clutter in your home and create space for your beloved
6. Create an altar in the relationship corner of your home.
7. Listen to your intuition to take action when opportunities present themselves.
8. Fall in love with yourself. Know that you are loveable.
What are you waiting for?
Arielle Ford is a gifted writer and the author of eight books, including her latest Wabi Sabi Love: The Ancient Art of Finding Perfect Love in Imperfect Relationships and the international bestseller The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction. She has been called “The Cupid of Consciousness” and “The Fairy Godmother of Love.” She lives in La Jolla, CA with her husband/soulmate, Brian Hilliard, and their feline friends. Learn more about Arielle by visiting www.soulmatesecret.com and www.wabisabilove.com.